Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of Classes (Again)

So today wasn't the first day of classes at my local community college, but it was the first day that I attended :-) I missed registration, etc. because of Russia craziness, but the professor for the class I wanted to take is REALLY nice. I would say that even if she didn't let me into the class late, she really seems like a nice person. Anyway, the class itself doesn't seem too horrible. It is nice to have an excuse to get out of the house anyway. Now I have to find the giant stinking textbook though...definitely don't miss that about Brockport.

Super tired tonight. Probably because I have tried to get into running. I'm like "hey, everybody does it"...lol. I used to work out almost everyday during the last spring semester when I was at Brockport (good times, right Bry?) but I 100% fell off the bandwagon during all my summer/Russia craziness. But it's been SO gorgeous out here the last few days that I had to think of somethingto do outside...kidding. But anyway, it's sort of nice, in a 'my legs are sore' kind of way. So we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment