Saturday, September 5, 2009

Trace Atkins+Toby Keith= AWESOME




The concert last night was SO much fun, I can't even describe it. Tiffany and I had the best time. We were adorable country girls in our boots and we rocked it. We got there a little early and walked around to talk to people and see everyone playing beer pong and polish horseshoes all over the place. I actually ran into some people from Brockport and from Dansville, so that was cool. It was great to see everyone out in their plaid, and denim, and pick-ups. I loved it.

The concert itself was great. Trace and Toby serenaded us and Tiff and I danced like it was going out of style. My legs were actually sore later. Sometimes I like dancing to country music better than to the pop/rap stuff that gets played at parties and some night clubs. Plus country boys are better dancers I think. There is less hip grabbing/ass grinding and more grab your hand/twirl you around/sing to you. It's great.

It was a great time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment