Sunday, September 13, 2009

How is Tomorrow Monday Already?

I feel like the weekend went by SO fast and I barely did anything! I guess it's because I am so busy now. Who knew that a part time job at a pizza place would take over my life. I worked Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - a total of 27 hours in 3 days. I have to work tomorrow too (Monday). So my "part time" job is pretty darn close to full time (which is 40 hours a week btw). Add in my class on Tuesday nights and I'm a busy girl :-) But the up side is that I should be able to save up some money to buy a car, which will hopefully allow me to move out of my parents house because I will hopefully be able to find a serious job. It is actually easier to save money when I'm not at Brockport and my friends aren't around in Dansville because I go out a lot less and spend less money. So I'm kind of bored, but it's good.

Other than that I am still jogging and trying to eat healthy. It's really hard to go jogging on the days I work open to close (9:30-9:30 and get home at 10) but oh well. I figure making all that pizza burns enough calories on those days. Seriously, my biceps were really sore after work on Friday, I have no idea why. I didn't think anything I was lifting was too heavy, but who knows? I'll have mad guns soon though, haha.

Speaking of Brockport, I talked to a lot of my Brockport besties this weekend and I miss them all so much! Part of me really wished I was there, but it's nice to know I'm missed and remembered and to get lots of nice phone calls on the weekend to get caught up :-) Love you guys!

And speaking of besties, I talked to my Russian bestie Masha today on Skype. I miss her something terrible, but it is always so nice to hear her voice. She is thinking about visiting America next summer which would be awesome. She is also, in cahoots with my Russian mama and Russian boy, trying to get me to visit Russia for New Year's. I want to SO badly. I mean, I really don't have the money for it, but I want to so badly. I miss the city, I miss all my people there, I miss the food. I'm homesick for Russia. Plus, I wouldn't really have to pay for a hotel or food because I've been offered places to stay, so...I can afford it, can't I? It's just like $1000. Just. Lol. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. hey girl. thinking about you <3 sorry i didnt return your text the other day <3

    ReplyDelete