Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thank You Heather

The title is in response to the very sweet and lovely comment that Heather left on my last post. Love you dear!

Ok, so I'm kind of getting into this whole running thing. I ran/walked about 4.5 miles today. I think the actually running was somewhere between 2 and 2.5 miles, so I'm pretty proud of myself. And I have been doing pretty well eating healthy even though I do work at a pizza place and it is very tempting to grab some food while I'm there. Other than that I'm finding it very easy to eat healthy. Speaking of work, my boss just had 2 people quit on her so she is bumping up my hours a bit. I'll be getting about 33 a week and I'm finally getting my own key so I can open and close by myself...exciting.

My accounting class is going pretty well. I still understand everything we are talking about so I feel like that's a good sign.

Not really anything interesting going on, my life is pretty plain right now but I'm doing ok :)

Oh, and I was just reading a post from the other day and I guess I never did update you on how I did on that accounting test but I will now. I got a 100 on it!!! Yay me!

1 comment: