Thursday, September 3, 2009

Toby Keith

Ok, I feel like I've filled out like 100 job applications in the last week. Someone please call me back and say you'd like me to make pizzas for you or something! I getting to the begging soon...

In better news, I'm working on the whole jogging thing. It's going ok. I live on a BIG hill so that makes it kind of hard but then I also don't feel bad when it gets so steep that I walk instead of jog...lol ;-)

Also, I got my grades in from my summer program so I'm like almost completely officially done with Brockport...just waiting on my beautiful diploma.

Also, I skpyed with my Russian momma for the first time today and it was wonderful! I've skyped with a few of my Russians but I couldn't with Lena because she was on holday but she's finally home and it was so wonderful to hear her voice and talk with her. The only bad part was that it made me really homesick for Russia. I really want to go visit for New Year's but it's so expensive to fly there to only stay a week or so. I'm super torn but I want to SO badly. Maybe if I ever find a job and can start making/saving up some money!

ALSO! I'm going to see TOBY KEITH tomorrow! Please be jealous :-) It was kind of last minute but I'm getting plently excited. My friend Tiffany and I are going and we are going to have such a good time. Pictures later! SO EXCITED :D

No comments:

Post a Comment