Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mo' Money, Mo' Problems

SO, I think I'm going to buy a car tomorrow...eeek! It's a used car, a '98 Seabring convertible. It's silver, in pretty good condition, got a lot of miles on it though. Anyways, it will legit empty my bank account to buy a car (and I think I'm getting it for about $2800) and I'm like "how am I going to pay for insurance when my bank account = $0?" It will be really nice to have my own car though, especially since I've been working SO much. 3 people quit where I work so my hours got majorly bumped up. This week I worked Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, and tomorrow (Sun) and it comes out to about 39 hours depending on how long I'm there tomorrow. So having my own car will make my life a lot easier as far as work goes. Plus I'll be able to slightly increase the frequency and duration of my trips to Brockport and LeRoy 'cause I won't be using a borrowed car (if I ever get more than a day off- and I only get Tuesdays off cause I have class and have to do my hw before that, but if I ever get a Sat off I'm driving to Brockport after work Friday night and not coming home til I have to go back to work again...lol). Although the cost of gas (and to some degree the amount of miles on the car) are prohibitive :(

Anyways, long run tomorrow and work so I gotta get to bed. Maybe I'll post pictures of the car if I buy it.

PS...I've lost about 24 pounds altogether so far...go me! :) Here's to the next 24!

1 comment: