Friday, August 21, 2009

Where is my motivation?

I seem to be having a very hard time finding the motivation to do the things I need to do now that I am home. Letters to send, calls to make, people to see, things to do. I guess what I need to do is stop moping about Russia. I can't go back anytime soon, I can't see Lena, Sergei, Masha, etc. anytime soon, I can't let being sad about my life in Russia make me mess up my life in the States. In fact, it will be easier to get back to Russia if I get a job and start bringing home some bacon. And if Sergei or Masha or Lena can come to America and visit, I'd really like to have an apartment where they can stay with me (although I'd definitely bring them home to my parents' house because it's awesome). So getting my American life on track will help my Russian life. Maybe that's my motivation right there...

2 comments: