Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stateside

I am back in the United States. It feels very surreal to be here, back in my house and everything. It's nice to see my family though. I really missed my little sister especially. I also already have plans to see some of my friends tonight and maybe my brother and some other friends on Friday, so I know that will make me a little less sad about being home. I really miss Russia and my wonderful family and friends there. I'm already trying to figure out how and when I can get back there. I feel like Novgorod really became my home and that I left a part of myself there.

Now that I am back in America I really need to get my life on track. I need to find a job, I need to find an apartment and move out of my parent's house. I need to start my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment