Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Training

So pleased that the weather is nice and that I have gotten back into running. I really missed it. It just makes me feel great. Not only the physical activity but the feeling of freedom and of reflection. Ran 3.7 miles yesterday and 2 today and I'm feeling a bit sore but nothing a can't handle. I've traced out 5 and a 6 mile runs to work up to now that I know I can do almost 4. Running farther also helps you run faster, so I've also considered running in some 5K events this spring with my mom. I won't run races to win, but they are fun.

Other than that just doing my usual working and everything. Didn't do anything for St. Patrick's Day but did get a total drunk dial from my brother around dinner time. He was definitely celebrating :-) He does bartend at an Irish pub though, so basically I'm proud of his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment