Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just Be

Sorry posting has been so sporadic lately. I am too poor to have internet access in my apartment. Nothing really exciting is going on. Working as usual. Got a new tattoo on the back of my neck, right underneath my hairline. It's a star, to remind me to shine no matter what :) Also it looks frickin B.A. My mom bought me some new tires for my car and my stepdad bought me new windshield wipers so I am totally hooked up, lol. Just saw the new Alice in Wonderland movie last night at the imax. It was pretty cool. I adore Johnny Depp no matter how cracked out his characters are. Tomorrow is my only day off this week and I have some great plans. I have a brunch date with the lovely Naomi to catch up seeings how we haven't seen each other in months! Then I'll have some lovely mix of laundry, running and cleaning. Then I get to babysit some of my favorite kids in the whole wide world which is wonderful because it's actually fun and I get money :)

Speaking of running, I've been getting back on track like I used to be in the fall. Particularly since mommy dearest bought me a new pair of running sneakers too. Love her. Ran 2.5 miles today. I forgot how much I enjoyed just going outside and doing it. It's nice to have that time to yourself not necessarily to think but rather to just be. It feels great.

Also, Margaret and I are going to Florida in about 3 weeks and I am so excited for a vacation. I plan on dividing my time between running, sunning, reading and enjoyed some dacquiris :) Kidding. I'm not going to get hammered. I am just going to enjoy relaxing and really not doing much of anything. I am especially going to enjoy the lack of pizza!

Been really homesick for Russia lately. Probably because I've been working on my scrapbook. Lena, Masha, Misha, Sergei...I miss you!

2 comments: