Friday, October 2, 2009

Excited!

I'm so excited! Tomorrow I am going to buy my first car! It's going to empty my bank account but this is what I've been working 35 hours a week burnin myself on hot pizza pans for! I will definitly post pictures of my baby soon. I'm just so excited!

Another exciting thing is that I was invited to go to a wedding for a friend of a friend next Friday and I'm excited because I love weddings! They are so beautiful and joyous. I am actually going to be the date of my good friend's fiance's brother. He is in the wedding party as a groomsman and he didn't have a date and my friend, Tiffany, the one I went to see Toby Keith with, asked me if I would go as his date so we can party at the reception :-) No, I really do love weddings though, so I am excited. It does mean that I have to go dress shopping in the next few days because I have nothing to wear to a wedding. However, who doesn't like to go shopping when they've recently lost almost 25 pounds?!

Yay life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment